monday's mutt




We are back in my home state of Michigan this week.  Not quite in my hometown of Kalamazoo (which I am working on). . .but we're getting close.  This week's mutt belongs to my dear friend from the school formerly known as Msgr. John R. Hackett High School.

It seems as though our beloved high school has gone through more name changes than Prince as it is now simply known as Hackett Catholic Central.   So much has changed in just a few short years since we graduated.  

This independent pup, who is named after the Tasmanian devil, is more like Tasmanian rebel as he has chosen to write his bio free form instead of answering questions.  Is there any such thing as canine ADD?

Introducing. . .

Taz

My name is Taz, short for Tazmanian Devil. I think my parents came up with my name because I am extremely hyper and love to get very silly at times by run like crazy through the house. My mom and dad don't know my exact age because they purchased me from a rescue group.  The rescue group didn't know my birthday but had an approximate age. At present, I am probably about 3-years young (how do you like that. . .don't I sound sophisticated with 'at present'?) We think I am Terrier mixed with Puli or Portuguese Water Dog.  I live in Redford, Michigan with my mom, dad  and 2 kitty brothers, Romeo and Skittles.  Sometimes my pesky puppy relative, Bam comes to visit. I try to act indifferent at first but eventually Bam and I don't stop playing until he has to go home. I have many toys that I like people or dogs to try and keep from me, but eventually Taz always wins! The neighbor dogs think I am spoiled because I always go for walks and always get treats. . . .which my parents share with other dogs in the neighborhood. I love my parents so much because of all the love and attention they give me. I love to go on car rides except that my parents don't seem to like it cause I tend to bark excessively everything I see. I especially get excited when I see a truck pulling a trailer.  For some reason, that really makes me go a little nutty.  I also like to visit my doggie daycare because I get to see all of my buddies. I haven't met an animal yet that I don't like. I really enjoy life because there are so many things to see and do. My parents like to call me "proud puppy". I can do a few tricks too. . .my mom's personal favorite is when I rollover.  I also have a mean shake. . .no limp fish shakes from Taz!  My favorite food is being able to lick my parents plate after they are done eating. . .I know, I know. . .very bad habit.   My best friend is probably my dad. He works nights so he hangs out with me all day. He walks me, wrestles with me and scratches my back.  Hope you like my story. . .but I really think it's my mom who has ADD.  I tried typing this all by myself, but she got frustrated with my hunt and peck technique and took over.  The end.

0 comments: